Tuesday, December 9, 2008

too many lie committed, too many games...

haha. all i have to say.

mel picked me up from work last night. she had a lot to talk about. well, it seems judge joe brown refused to take her case. he doesn't like the whole assault & battery part of the case. obvs. who would? anyway, i guess he said what he would have had to rule would make him look like the bad guy. we are assuming he would have had to rule in mike's favor seeing how mel destroyed his property...but he doesn't like the reason why the phone was broken. he would have looked like a bad guy going against us when i was beat up. BUT...they said judge judy would take the case. mel talked to them afterwards & they offered the same thing the other show offered. as long as everything works out we will be going the end of january. i hope it works out this time. i will not get my hopes up tho. i don't want to get all excited for nothing again! this is insanity. lol.

after this convo we smoked some hooka & talked girl talk. lol. we got into relationships & first loves. we trashed talk a little & talked sweet a little. mel left around midnight or so. around 130 i got a text from that boy. this is what it said "you could never imagine how sorry i am. you are right, i do suck at life. i hate my life. i hope you are ok. you deserve so much better." i know i deserver so much better. you betrayed me on my birthday. who does that? i know a guy who sucks at life? just a thought. i replied back with "you could have called me to tell me that you made other plans or heres an idea you could have told me the truth about choosing her friendship over me!" haha, i was so proud of myself. he replied & said "i didnt make other plans and i did not choose her over you. but i did let you down, for that i am sorry. i'm a wreck & i don't want you to waster your time. kill me please." kill me please? wtf? why would you say something like that? not cool. i would not want you dead. that pissed me off more than anything. my final reply was "i was betrayed on my birthday. do you know how that feels? i was fine being friends. why did you do that to me? you did make other plans. you went to the movies with her!" after he got this text he called me. he said he didn't go to the movies with her. i was like um, you have a comment on your page about going to her house at 1pm to see fred claus. ok, i live in a bubble & i didn't know this movie was out on dvd. lol. anyway...he told me after we hung up on fri his school called saying he had to be in the office on sat by a certain time. he went down there in the morning & forgot his phone at his mothers. i just don't get this...he was planning on going to his school sat morning, but he did not have plans with her & left his phone at his mothers. when did he talk to her about going to watch a movie? he obvs knew he was going to her house after the school if he did not have his phone. which means he talked to her on FRI about watching a movie...which mean he did have plans. meaning he could have called me to tell me he made other plans. i really don't understand that part. also, he tried telling me they watched the strangers. HAHAHAHA. another lie. she left him a comment on dec. 3rd about them watching the strangers. i confronted him on that one. he was like what? all the days have been blending in, i am so depressed. i was like ya, whatever. he was like oh, wait, we watched forgetting sarah marshall. i was like dude, i honestly don't give a fuck what you watched. you really are just pouring out lie after lie after lie. none of it made sense, so i gave up on trying to figure it out. lol. after all this he was like i felt like i was brushed aside after we decided to make plans because i really wanted to see twilight then you told me you were going with ryan & mel. i was like thats because we went to see it up here & had haileigh with us! you also have no money! man. haha, i know how to pick em, yes? he apologized for ruining my birthday. i was like actually, i had an AMAZING birthday. told him all about it & made sure to mention that kid i met at fireside whose number i got. hahaha. i rock. he started getting mopey & all that. which we know i can never handle. i am too upbeat. we hung up after 40 min or so. it bugs me because he's all about honesty...he lies & lies. i catch him all the time. dude, i am NOT the same girl i was at 14. i have been through a lot & no i am not an idiot. try again.

i am getting dark knight today on dvd from netflix :) i lucked out big time! i sent back my movie on fri & they received it yesterday. they sent out dark knight yesterday...now i get it right away! if they would have recieved my movie today i would have had to wait weeks or just buy it. i could not see this movie in the theater. all summer i had everyone begging me. i love heath ledger & i was honestly devastated when he died. i think he is just amazing. i am looking forward to seeing it tho. mel is coming over after work to watch it with me. i will try not to cry. lol!

4 comments:

Jennie La* said...

kaiti!
iloveyoubunches. just always remember you're the perky upbeat crazii lady we love & NEVER let a stupid person (man/female) ever change that on you! XoXo

Kaiti said...

iloveyoubunchestoo!! i refuse to let anyone ever bring me down. i like the happy smiling person that i am. i do get sad & angry. of course. who doesn't. but i can't be that way everyday. i think it takes too much effort & energy. lol!

Sleepy Panda Crafty Blog said...

HAHA! I like Judge Judy! Is she gonna be a total bitch to you gals?

Rekindling an old romance can be fun but you're right...you aren't 14 anymore and you have a great life full of wonderful family and friends who adore you. At 14 we can't really appreciate things like that so BFs become something to breathe for.
He does suck at life and I have no doubt you will find someone who doesn't!

Poor Heath :(
I want to watch 10 Things I Hate About You but I will cryyyyy T_T

<3

Kaiti said...

we are very afraid about how she will react. lmao!!

it was fun at first. then i came to realize he is still the boy who broke my heart for the first time...ever. some people never change.

i watched lords of dogtown recently. one of my favs, besides 10 things of course. it took a lot for me to hit play. lol. he was such an amazing actor. i didn't watch the whole movie, but when they first show him in the movie i was like damnit! this role killed you!! broke my heart!!