Thursday, December 4, 2008

should've known better, i should have known, should have known...

you know what i hate? when ppl preach about how they love honesty & respect the truth. then they lie. wtf is that? i mean we all lie in one way or another. don't preach about how honest you are when you in fact lie. man. pisses me off. this has to do with my last post. in seems as tho he did choose his friendship with the ex. now i wasn't told this by him. i just know because, well, i'm not an idiot. she left him a comment saying ps thank you :]. then he talks to me about being friends & yadda yadda yadda. fine, cool with me. no big deal. i left a comment saying lol. hahaha, i'm a bitch. then she leaves (this is so high school, i know) a comment with a graphic saying "those comments suck" with an arrow pointing down to mine & above. i deleted my comment, so now it's actually pointing to her comments. anyway, if he wants her friendship over our relationship then be a fucking man & say that. don't be a coward & cry to me (literally) about how you can't see your daughter, need a job, & want to hold off on going back to school because you wanna work first. just say I WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH HER. i think a relationship is the last thing he needs anyway. i honestly don't need all that baggage he has. i have enough of my own to leave at a guys doorstep. i so did not want to make this post about a guy. look i did. just angers me is all. dirt off your shoulder.

other than that...work is killing me. we started staying open til 10 right after halloween. everyone is already wiped out from the holiday shoppers. we were wiped out before thanksgiving!! it's wearing me out. it also doesn't help that they only schedule 3 ppl, yes 3, to close at night. we are a big store...one of the biggest in the area. we certainly need more than 3 ppl a night to close. sucks even more when the 1 person on register is in training. do they think when they make the schedule? this shit has been going on for weeks. its always me & the manager working the floor & being back up on register. customers at our store suck beyond belief. oh, i just dropped something...let me leave it there even tho i am watching this poor girl run around like a maniac cleaning the floor. FUCK YOU. the toy department (one of my main departments) is always destroyed. why? because mother of the year decides to let her children play with everything while she ignores them & shops on the other side of the store. ugh. disgusts me. i am so tired of having to repeat myself over the intercom..."attention dollar tree shoppers, there are several children running around the toy department UNSUPERVISED. we ask you to PLEASE keep your children with you at ALL times. we are NOT responsible for them and you WILL be asked to pay for any damages!" i do love making the announcement tho. haha, just so i can be a bitch. everyone gets a kick out of it. i can't wait til we go back to reg closing time. i am on the schedule mon-fri next week. this should be a interesting week. can't wait!

this is all for tonight fellow bloggers. one more day til i am 24! i have a date with mel tomorrow night at the fireside. fireside is a birthday tradition for me. haha. gee usually goes, but he has to work :( i miss my brother.

2 comments:

Jennie La* said...

i heart you.
TOMORROW TOMORROW . . I'LL LOVE YA TOMORROW! = )

Kaiti said...

haha, i heart you too, little lady! i can't wait for tomorrow!! loveee it.