Wednesday, December 3, 2008

lucky i'm clever if i didn't know better...

that boy finally called. i answered. honestly didn't mean to. lol. i was opening a text from mel & he called at the same time. i accepted the call, so said hello. haha. we talked & talked. decision...we are friends. i think that's for the best. he has too much shit going on. as for me, i honestly can't do relationships right now. i like the comfort of having someone to kiss & hug. all the other stuff that comes with relationships...not for me. well, right now it's not for me. i need to foucs on jason & myself...and court. lol. it's all good. i am still happy having him back in my life after 10 years. he will still have a piece of my heart...always has. bonus, i still get my tattoos for my bday. bahahaha. i am off to watch some 90210 & snuggle my blanket.

3 comments:

Jennie La* said...

kaiti. you & i have had a relationship for like 13 yrs now! what are you talking about you're not for them? LoL sorry i am seriously off today, pain, meds, sleepy, annoyed I'm crazii. i am glad things worked out & you're good with the outcome. LOVES!

Kaiti said...

haha, since woodsy i can't do relationships. i want one, get into it, & then lose interest. haha. it's awful!!

Kaiti said...

the only relationships i like are with friends! lmao.