Thursday, January 29, 2009

you say i'm crazy, i got your crazy...

i need more work hours. ugh. payroll has sucked at work, so hours are limited. it's starting to get on my nerves.

i am exicted for jason's kung fu panda bowling party!! he will love it. he is so obsessed with kung fu panda...it's a little scary. haha. his teacher told me he talks about kung fu panda all the time during circle time. i was like oh, i can only imagine. he walks around "kung fuing" everything. kid is crazy. haha, wonder where he gets that from?

i am working all weekend...my weekend to myself. when i agreed to working every other sat i told them i at least wanted the fri off. it's my weekend to myself, i have the right to do my thing. lol. i haven't had a fri off in over 2 months. haha, here i am complaining about not enough hours only to complain about working every fri. you get me, right? oh well. if all goes as planned i will get some enjoyment out of it. at least the superbowl is on sun. we are having a few ppl over.

i'm feeling much better about things. getting over the shit i had to deal with. my body is back to normal...hooray!! a new/old friend is also making me feel better about things. thank you ;)

that's all for now. enjoy your weekends!!

No comments: